Search This Blog

Friday, April 9, 2010

"A rose is a rose is a rose"

My first spring bloom. A beautiful red rose.
I was not very much motivated in blogging because the number of visitors to my blog has not been really encouraging. Here I am back again, to what I started to be an outlet of my thoughts, my art and my food.

Looking at my rose I remembered the quote "A rose is a rose is a rose" which just simply means that "Things are what they are". What a good thought to start blogging again this year.


2 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful rose, Kay.

    Have you added your blog to blog aggregators (Sailus, Red Chillies, Talimpu). That will get you some regular traffic and visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Indira: Oh really, how do I do that? I guess I am too naive to blogging. And I want you to know that you are my biggest inspiration to blog.

    ReplyDelete